For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Magenta"

^-^ <3

Best tune I've heard in a while, the melody is so simple but so catchy. I would download this bad boi but unfortunately the vocals still spoil it for me. I just can't listen and truly enjoy a song when in parts of it there's just something putting you right off. It's annoying because more and more of your songs have these weird, annoying vocals. If it wasn't for that they would all be in my playlist on my phone. Makes me sad.

I absolutely love it ! The drops are amazing, the sounds are clean and I really like what you did with Vocaloid.
I definitely can't wait for your next track, but for now, this one music is top tier :D

Sinalright :)

Sounds like mix of Lonely Diva and Event Horizon, it's very catchy :) There are also some Reapers vibes on the drop