Reviews for "Atomic Bar episode 3"

zen uhh

LMAO IF I SEE ANOTHER ALL U BASE THING!!! I SWEAR ..ok im ok lmao naw i liked it i give it 10 all across

It wasnt that bad.

I actually liked it. It isnt really an atomic bar episisode, so thats what pissed me off. I was all exited when i saw that it was another Ab ep. But it wasnt really. And, Ok, all the people that are tired of AYB spoofs, DONT WATCH IT! Lol, he SPECIFFICLY says that it is an AYB spoof. Also, what i dont get is the whole matrix thing. How am i supposed to figure it out? i watced the movie 5 times already, and i have no clue. What do i just guess or somethin? I dunno. But all in all it wasnt bad, just make another REAL atomic bar episode, and rename this one or something of that sort, Thanx. -- kiz

sorry dude...

this was a sad departure from atomic bar...the bar jokes were the greatest part of A.B. but in this one, you only used the bar as a setting, it had nothing to do with the original theme. Although i slightly enjoyed the overplayed theme, I seriously recommend you go back to the old, more comedic ways. Good day to you!

Bollocks

I enjoyed the last two atomic bar episodes, but that was a load of shite! u can do way better.

I would like to give you a 9.5...

very good parody. I appreciate the amount of work that went into sound and picture editing here. I enjoyed it quite a bit! And Turalain, holy shit! You have a lot of problems. By the sounds of things, you live in Texas and probably think that bush should be jesus. Don't be so insensitive to anybody, unless they're involved in politics. Crap, you need anger management classes.