Reviews for "Choosing the Door [exerpts]"

cool

Jesus its good to see you submitting on a more regular basis man. Some goddamn good riffage snippets there ya wanker. Now, I get a free Flame album right? er..I'd gladly donate to yer cause...but I got 5 mouths to feed. haha.

Anyways, loved the acoustic snippet alot too. It was all pretty brootal dude.

So..even as snippets...they were pretty cool.

\m/ rock on fucker\m/

Hahaha, cheers Bad-Man.
Heh, I'd gladly give you a free album, but I need to make some money out of this :P
When the album is finished, I'll get you a discount at least haha.

Thanks for the review, you kick ass! \m/

Fuckin awesome!

I love the riffs man everyone is bad as fuck!

Love the drums too really work with the songs.

Keep it up!

Cheers bud :D

nice stuff

I really like the third one. And I agree with GB; the last one sounds like Metallica.

FlameMesial responds:

Awesome, thank you :D Metallica is one of the leading influences for the album.

cool

It was great but not the greatest but ill give you a ten...

Great.

The first one was alright, not my favorite out of the bunch, but still good. The second and third ones were awesome. Really hardcore heavy stuff there. The next one was alright, a bit different from the other sections that you put here on the song. The 5th section went back to being heavy and fast again, probably one of the better sections that you had. Again, the 6th one slowed down just a bit, but was still great quality overall and it ended great. I like the idea of this audio submission. I've never heard one on this website that is just several snippets of other audio pieces together in one. Good job on these.