Reviews for "Mario Kart : Rainbow road"

XDDDD!

This just made me remember How I used to cheat by using the three mushrooms and jumping off the starting place and aiming to the other side (left side)It pissed everyone who played me of...good times............. I give u a nine.

Gorekiller responds:

... Hey, so you cheat by using the three mushrooms and jumping off the starting place ? So do I. This is the funniest thing I have ever found in MK. Thanks for the review !

Brings back some nice memories alright.

I'd give ya a ten, but that damn road is just too long now that I think about it. haha, no offence to the music though.

Wouldn't it be the shit if they added rainbow road to some the newer Karts? Well.. you know what I mean.

Keeps the theme and added your own touch, toss cookie.

Gorekiller responds:

Ah yes, Rainbow road is too damn long for me too ! First time I did it, it was too long but I was first in the race. But I decided to switch off the game when I was about to win the big challenge cuz I didn't want to end such a cool game so quickly !

... Thanks for the review, mate !

Wow...

This is one of those songs that gives you a cold vibe, however, the way you made it, it had a warm one. :D

Great job!

Gorekiller responds:

... the way I made it was 777 style ! Peaaaaaaaaaaaaaace and Looooooooooooooooooooooove ! Thanks for the review !

Whoa!!!!!!!!!

Sir..I Salute You!!!!!!!!! Lead On, Sir!!!!!!!!!

stfu

amazing

You did something most people can't do with a song like this, you captured the vibe and atmosphere with the reverbs and pads perfectly... and the drums really made it a pleasure to listen to.

Great job!

Gorekiller responds:

...Thank you very much for the review, mate ! Glad you liked it ! It took me 1 day to make it. I decided to post it during the 777 day ! I thought it would be cool and I think I did it right. Thanks !