Reviews for "Cube 2 : Hypercube"

oh my fargin god

i have seen the original! the movie is called Cube and this is exactly how it is. i cant wait to see this. nicely done.

wow

This was Awesome. excellent job.

HOLY CRAP

You guys certainly have some talent. I'm amazed with this animation, and though I've never heard of it before I'll be looking out for this Cube 2...whatever it is.

Wha hoO! Cool :D

Cooool! Great animation for a movie! The ending was absolutely unexpected! Great job with those 3D graphics too.

:( Boring

Nice idea, and awesome graphics, but the actual movie was queer. I think I heard something about this movie freaking me out? Yeah, mmmhmmm that sure as hell happened [MAJOR SARCASM]. Well, this is going on my favourites for queer movies.