Reviews for "Cube 2 : Hypercube"

hahaa

stupid girl, why didn't she think to throw her boot in first?

This movie was kool

I thought this movie was pretty tite. The animations were nice (although u could tell the girl was made with poser 4...) and the violence and music was all great. But sadly... this movie got me all worked up for the real Cube 2 movie, but acording to the last review... it doesn't sound like it will be that great...

Im giving u an 8

Because your movie was good, but the whole concept of your movie didnt portray the movie in any way. In the movie, Cube 2, The plot was gay but the idea that alternate realities exist and that gravity shifts and their are multiple time speed rooms i have to say that was pretty clever. but cube 1 was much better than cube 2. If you think that chains coming out of the walls is going to be in the movie, its not.

Hypercube was crap!

Fuck, I just finished watching both cube movies...the first one satisfied my bloodlust that they had hyped up before I watched it...but the second one sucked balls. WTF. I could have done better...why waste potential.

righhhttt

Well ill give that a 2.5, so ill round that up to 3, and then round that to the nearest 5 , so it gets five, then ill round it to the nearest 10, so it gets ten, then ill round that to the nearest 100, SO IT GETS NOTHING,0,ZERO!