Reviews for "Cube 2 : Hypercube"

Freaky

Oh, that was just plain creepy. I realy liked the 1st movie, especialy when those two guys got cubed @_@. The animation was something new, dont look like flash though. That is, unless, your some god.

Thats was just just .........AWESOME

I must say this is really good for a flash. One of my favorites even though it was a preview.

Wonderful

Very cool. The Graphics are very nice. try to make a game with these graphics. This is on my top 5!

cool.

I think it was a improvement on the first one.

great!

I remember the first cube movie it was ok. anyways ya it was totally cool! only problem is the chick didnt scream so i thought she dodged it at first. Insanely cool though