Reviews for "Cube 2 : Hypercube"

yeah

brutal! stylish! great graphics, i don't think i've ever seen such good graphics in newgrounds

NIce but abit scary(sticks rule-_-)

I like it , not better then Xiao Xiao 8 but nice

it was ok

nice violence but why did she have to die she was just there? stupid traps always killing people.

Interesting, inaacurate though

I just watched the Cube 2 Hyperspace and then I saw this immediately after. Cube 2 does NOT have traps like in the first cube so this flash movie does not really reflect the movie at all. Also the girl in this (with the brown hair) is BLIND in the actual movie. However, the walls and everything like how the door opens is perfectly accurate

This next movie is waaaaay different than the first cube movie.

SPOILER: Don't read if you really care or are going to watch the movie:
This movie is more about the duration of realities in the cube as is "expires" and collapses eventually after a certain time (6:06:56) moreso than trying to escape from it in general. (did I mention that is WAS a spoiler??) ;-)

One word...

Supa Fly! Wait.... that was 2 words... D'OH! Anywayz, kick ass movie!