For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Cube 2 : Hypercube"

Uhhh...what?

If that's a preview, then I have no fucking clue as to what it's supposed to be about. A three score for you because you obviously put a shitload of effort into it, and even though I didn't understand it, it was watchable indeed.

Excellent

Man, that was perfect!!! I saw the movie and really liked it (it freacked me out). Ihope part two is gonna be a long and scary animation.

OMFG

dude that was so gawd damn awesome, i seen the first cube and thats exactly how people die in it, omg that was soo fuckin bad, i cant wait to see part 2 :) hell yes!! great fuckin job

HOKY SHIT.BEST GRAPHICS EVER

THE OVIE WAS SWEEEEEEEEEEEET...IS IT REALLY GOING TO BE IN THETHERS.CAN U TELL ME THE TITLE OF THAT SONG????????

love it

really good. keeps with the movie to.i like it. oh ya and all who read this if ya havent yet see the cube.