Reviews for "Cube 2 : Hypercube"

hahaha

that was sweet....the motherfucker got impaled

Its good but its not flash

Its been totaly done in some 3D stodio, lightwave, or maya and then they just exported the frames into flash. The only thing it has to to with flash is that it is played as an swf.

Its cool anyways but its not flash.

!

I was recommened to see the original Cube by a friend and Wow was it interesting. I'm glad to see that a sequal is in the works. You're flash catches the theme very well. Good work! especially with the 3D.

Yea, Go Lions Gate Films!

Yea, Go Lions Gate Films!
The studios for Lions Gate are like 5 minutes away from my house!!!

Vancouver 2010!!!!!!

JP

are you serious?

They're actually making a sequal to that god awful movie? That is one of the funniest things I've heard today. For those of you who haven't heard of Cube, well let's just say it is...weird. Go rent it if youw ant, but don't expect anything speacial, just bazarre.