Reviews for "Cube 2 : Hypercube"

Cube ROCKS

That was awesome! Earlier today i rented Cube and Cube Zero. not cube 2 cause i saw it like 3 days ago... But The Cube movies are like... The coolest movies ive ever seen! this flash is the awesome also:P

A very nice piece of work

Awesome flash, i'm gonna buy it when it comes out

Great!

great graphics and sound, very good video just a bit short, i love it

A WARNING TO ALL CUBE FANS!!

While the original Cube was a fucking amazingly ownage film, Cube 2 : Hypercube Sucks MAJOR, COMPLETE, AND TOTAL, BALLS! It is truly shite. Don't bother watching it you'll be horribly disappointed. It's just more time of your life that you'll waist and never be able to get back. :'( I coulda been doing something far more interesting, like watching paint dry.
Well k so i exaggerate a tiny bit, but you get the point.
The flash was pretty kick assed though, nice stuff! Shame about the film!

cool =)

wow that was mint i mean i love the cube the first film its mint god i didnt know cube 2 was comin out