Reviews for "Cube 2 : Hypercube"

seems more like an ad for the first cube..

this is a ad for cube 2 but the room and trap idea is from the first one. would be fucking cool if that particular trap was in the movie. anyway, cube 2 is completely different from whats shown here, it doesnt have traps and revolves around the idea of a 4th dimension(a hypercube). this animation was the reason i watched both cube movies and im damn glad i saw it. i love brutal violence like this, and again, i wish this happened in the real movie.

cube "o" Shit

the best part was when i smashed the fucking computer screen because i was so piss that you even though of doing something so fucking stupid. How do you think the people of Canada feel that you took the only movie they made (and a really fucking bad one at that) and put mayo all fucking over it!!!! WHY!!!!!!

RIP OFF

To claim this as your own is sad. Im an avid player of halflife and this is a TFC map cube, you even stole the door opening sounds. what a pile of crap.

what a pointless peice of shit

i saw a movie about this. made in the early 90's it had allmost that exxact scene you should be put in jail for this horrible horrible rip off.

Yeah... I'd have to say...

"WTF".