Reviews for "BBQBEEFBURGERMAN Theme"

Kinda Short... But Good!

Wow, thats really, REALLY good... But it IS somewhat short... It would be ten stars, but it's only 32 seconds long. Still, that's 32 seconds of extremely good music!!! Keep it up!!!

DarKsidE555 responds:

Thanks a lot pal! Well, it's a THEME song and it should be short but filled with lots of energy and randomness. lol. Glad you liked it! Keep it bbqish!

Ok tune

A good tune. Well done on making it.

Thanks a lot buddy!

Favorite

Still, one of my favorite themes ever. I remember watching this in that movie and then thinking how absolutely great the song was and how well it was made. Good job, the singing isn't great but that's what makes it awesome. I like this more than the second though.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Thanks a lot sir! Well, the singing is better than BBQBEEFBURGERMAN expected. He never thought of having something with quality for his actual theme, so he was more than happy about it. :)

Thanks for checking! Cheers and beers!

bah

why didn't the burgerman make an animation with HIM singing that in the credits- to me, it seems b-m-inc's vocals would fit a big burger with huge eyes so damn good

Anyways great stuff, nothing to suggest- wait, drums sound a bit low, maybe making all drums except cymbalism louder

Because you suck. lollers. Big wtfbomb at ur faic! >: (

Word homes! Thanks for da reviewzness!

Great Song

This sounds awesome man, the riffs sound great as does the tone too, it mixes well with the singing too. Overall the sound sounds really good, which is no surprise. The only complaint I would have is that it's too short, but it still sounds great, good job guys.

Thanks for your vote, jdh504! You voted 5 for BBQBEEFBURGERMAN Theme, raising its score from 4.72 to 4.73.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Thanks buddy! Well it's a themesong, what more can I say! The shortness was intended and wanted from Mr. BBQ himself! :D