Reviews for "Spanish Waltz"

Ahh yes the shop

I love this particular piece, i don't even know why, i just really enjoy it. Very good piece

Best. Song. Ever.

I will stand at a shop for hours just listening to this over and over. This is my absolute favorite from Castle Crashers. ^_^

Lol, awesome.

I can see myself in a shop buying stuff :P Awesome song it deserved it's place in Castle Crashers!

I Voted this was a good review!!

"Calming"
by: Renorick
date: August 6, 2009
Always calming to listen to after/between battle(s)...

August 7, 2009
Author's Response:
Just toke it man...and don't forgot about the rotation! (Puff Puff Pass!)

Rate this review: No users have weighed in on this review.
----------------------

Indeed, you must puff, pass, buy health, puff, pass... get munchies.... and then remember you were about to buy health.... you puff, you pass.... you can't buy more health.... remember you went through the last round without losing any health since... puff, pass... you couldn't buy any. Exit merchant and start round.... puff, pass.... and then remember you also need to buy bombs.

This was a true event. After a boss round, taking a toke became chilling for 10 minutes (listening to this song the WHOLE TIME), laughing our asses off, and forgetting about the guys who were in the Xbox party....

I love this music. 10/10 5/5 and a fave add.

Urbanus responds:

I laughed...HARD

OMG

this song reminds me of the time i wasted picking the right pet... Good song though