Reviews for "Neurostique--_--GOA TRANCE"

Hmmmm

Well i havent reviewed you, in a lonngnnngng ass time sooo, yeah, i like this but for me it just doesnt seem like it gets anywhere. Idk, not your best so far with reason, and im sure youll make tons of good stuff with reason =P meh...idk i tried writing a review that wasnt completely pointless and what not heh

Yay!

More Goa Trance! I was afraid you'd lost interest in that Genre. :( It's very different from your other recent ones, which I believe were Hellhound's Howl and Magog (but I guess that's because you are using Reason)

Keep making more songs!

PERVOK responds:

That I will :)

I've been trying to get used to producing Drum 'n Bass with Reason for a while... I had almost completely lost interest in goa during that time.

There'll be more goa soon :3

wow

dude you amazed me with this, this is pro quality stuff right here and im serious about that ! so much talent :S great track thats all i can say !

Greeksta

lovin' that beat!

ur songs always kick ass!

Solid track

Interesting intro.

The track seems basic but it definately has some complex elements to it. The transitions are smooth. Good groove to dance to for sure. Parts border line a darker edge.

Ice cold piano in there ;]

Sounds like you have the hang of Reason like a pro ;]

Keep it wildstyle!
JAG

PERVOK responds:

Thanks for the review buddy, it's been a while since I've seen you around.

I'm just starting to get used to the whole production-dealio with Reason, so I can say I handle it "comfortably". Not like a pro :P

Thanks again, I think I'll drop by your audio page.