Reviews for "alley"

The detail on the buildings looks really nice

I like the glow it has, it gives a more beautiful touch :)

Interesting mix... An alleyway with a big ole rocky mountain and pine trees in the background. Foreground looks like a combination of European and Asian influences. This is quite fun to stare at, but I'm going a bit nuts trying to figure out where this scene might be (or which specific places it might be inspired by.) Lol, but the latter is my fault.

AtTheSpeedOf responds:

It's nice to see you picked up on that. It's intentionally a mix of a few different places like you said. Not set anywhere in particular.

Love those tower lights way up in the back. I've always found them eerily beautiful, especially on a late night drive.

Whose there?