Reviews for "X vs. Spark Mandrill"

This is ballin

Probably the best megaman fanart ever!

....

Yeah so for about an hour today me and my brother were quoting Awesome Comp 6 as stated by Zaiyrius.

Chef:You take about five dozen eggs, start puttin em in a bowl. mix the FUCK outa them...and you get X....x=what?

X: ...uh..idk..wh..

Chef:PEENNNIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thanks for that man.

sweet

It's too bad that once you had Chill Penguin's power, he went down like a bitch. I was so hyped for the boss battle and then FREEZE FREEZE FREEZE DEAD LOL. He did have the best theme music in the game though (tied somewhere around Flame Mammoth and Storm Eagle) For some reason, I can't get enough of X's crazy super-bendy pelvis powers. I'm not sure if it's him being freaked out or some hysteric backlash from a terrible pun (For some reason, I'm hearing "YO X, YOU BOUT TO GET.....APED!") ooor he could be skipping puns all together and could be flat-out stating "I AM GOING TO RAPE YOUR SHIT" which could easily explain why it appears X is clenching his cheeks for dear life in the picture above, but that could just be me. Does this come in a wallpaper variation btw? A Megaman wall from you would probably look really cool, and a lot of people would say nice things about you and want to be your friend forever, but I'm not trying to push you one way or the other, so whatever, forget I mentioned the friends or the popularity or the women (Did I mention women? whatever). What am I here for? Oh yeah, there's this cool picture above me which I wanted to praise for being a cool picture. sooooo...yeah, cool picture.

Just the fact that you have the means..

of making a movie and have the urge to do so is a 10 in my book, but lets not forget about the art.
I like how megaman looks a little overzealous and probably about to be overwhelmed.
Great use of colors as always :D

Animate this quickly b4 I have a Heart Attack THIS IS F**KING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!