Reviews for "X vs. Spark Mandrill"

....

Yeah so for about an hour today me and my brother were quoting Awesome Comp 6 as stated by Zaiyrius.

Chef:You take about five dozen eggs, start puttin em in a bowl. mix the FUCK outa them...and you get X....x=what?

X: ...uh..idk..wh..

Chef:PEENNNIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thanks for that man.

Dude.

HAAAATE that mandrill.... just sayin'

Amazing!

X: ...uh..idk..wh..

Chef:PEENNNIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

btw megaman is totally one of the best game series ever all 53 of em...minus the battle network and star force crap.lol

and your art is amazing and i think that if the capcom used this time of art style it may actually get more of an audience.

oh wtf

i think rockman is a goner

Your lucky...