Reviews for "X vs. Spark Mandrill"

Nice

cool drawing lovem

Only 10 start :( :3

Sick ass art man!

Get on the pole! :3

sweet

It's too bad that once you had Chill Penguin's power, he went down like a bitch. I was so hyped for the boss battle and then FREEZE FREEZE FREEZE DEAD LOL. He did have the best theme music in the game though (tied somewhere around Flame Mammoth and Storm Eagle) For some reason, I can't get enough of X's crazy super-bendy pelvis powers. I'm not sure if it's him being freaked out or some hysteric backlash from a terrible pun (For some reason, I'm hearing "YO X, YOU BOUT TO GET.....APED!") ooor he could be skipping puns all together and could be flat-out stating "I AM GOING TO RAPE YOUR SHIT" which could easily explain why it appears X is clenching his cheeks for dear life in the picture above, but that could just be me. Does this come in a wallpaper variation btw? A Megaman wall from you would probably look really cool, and a lot of people would say nice things about you and want to be your friend forever, but I'm not trying to push you one way or the other, so whatever, forget I mentioned the friends or the popularity or the women (Did I mention women? whatever). What am I here for? Oh yeah, there's this cool picture above me which I wanted to praise for being a cool picture. sooooo...yeah, cool picture.

WoW!!!!

how do u come up with all these crazy Ideas

when i grow up i want too be just like u :D

yay

ego if your reading this you should SO do this flash i mean seriously that would be sooo fuckin awesome