Reviews for "X vs. Spark Mandrill"

It's not too often I see an animator that is also fairly adept at simply making paintings as well on this site. I would thing that has to do with the fact that you animate by panels rather than using flash.

Either way, I like your definitive style. It stands out as yours, and can be spotted a mile away. Keep it up, mayte.

SO... FCKIN... HAARARARRDARADDDD!!!!

if only i can draw half as good as you.

love your stuff bro, specially your MegaManX pieces. good shit

LOL I remember fighting Spark Mandrill....I froze his ass, but anyway I like the angle you have going on in this. I also love the shadows (I can`t draw shadows for anything so every shadow looks good to me but this one is excellent because I would have no idea where to put it due to the angle of view). Anyway, keep it up man.