Reviews for "X vs. Spark Mandrill"

This is ballin

Probably the best megaman fanart ever!

Absolutely amazing!

You're sense of coloring and dynamic angles gets me every time. This just look's like it fits well with the vibe of the games themselves. I'd love to see a movie based on this one as well. Keep this up man.
Um...quick sidenote...Shenmue, was that a pun or did you misspell "could"
If it was a pun, then it was a fucking sweet pun.

Fucking Dope

Love the depth in this. The shading's great, and so is the perspective. I love the color choice, as well. Can't wait to find out if this is actually going to be flashed. :)

X looks like he cold use some help.

I've always wondered what X thought before fighting giant robots. Very cool idea and I'd like to see this animated too you have my support.

Welp

This is a fantastic idea and you have to do it. I support you one hundred percent. You have my blessings, my child.