Reviews for "X vs. Spark Mandrill"

COLORY

lots of color everywhere

I don't know wut to put here...

I like to keep the review in this box here.

Anyway, I really liked the presepective on this one. The waySpark Mandrill's arm is swollen up to show what looks like a fist ready to strike. It creates a sense of tension without complicating the peice and ruining the cartoony, fluid tone.

It also helps that X is rearing back to show the palpable sense of intensity in the scene. All the while retaining a cartoon vibe and a fluid stillness. A lot of artists might try to sketch in veins popping or a visually apparent heaviness in the scene. But you let the viewer imagine it for themselves, without putting too much into it.

wow

mega man is screwed... but if the monster dosent kill him and somehow he make an awesome swirly death hole of colorness, he might have a migrane for a few days. That is if he swirls it right.

Very colorful

I'd like to see you make a megaman movie. Anyway, you still amaze me with your artwork.

Keep it up!

Just wondering

The answer to this question might not be as interesting as I think it might be and you may choose not to answer the question but incase I'm wrong about both those I'll go ahead and ask.

Any specific reason why you chose Spark Mandrill out of all the bosses in the Mega Man X series?