For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "X vs. Spark Mandrill"

shizz

hells yeah, nice mega man. and aint it the truth man?!
love it to death! lol!!!

great stuff

(sting chameleon is way cooler)

Egoraptor responds:

So many awesome Mavericks... I chose Spark Mandrill because he seems like he'd be the most fun to animate. That big upper body with those heavy arms... swingin' around on those vines up on the top of the stage. And all the different lighting tricks I could do!

megaman

you forgot to give megaman his blaster so no wonder why hes scared

Amazing

How do you get the color scheme to seem so different than normal? All the colors in all your art has this weird, badass tint to it that nobody else's has, and it's so sweet. It's like Gameboy Advance colors on a PC, heh.

Well this pic itself is incredible. It's funny to see the stuff from the first Compilation and to look at this and see the massive improvement. I really like how you've carved out a specific style for yourself, and a personal style is what all the best flash artists have.

omg. fucking sick.

me love you long time.. i still have that for snes.... :P