Reviews for "X vs. Spark Mandrill"

Picked one of these up at a convention and Egoraptor was kind enough to sign it and drew a little picture next to the signature. Still as great as seen here. No distortion. Everything is just as sharp. Very cool.

I am very impressed by this! I especially like the shadows. It shows how well developed these characters are. I feel sad that this wasn't made into a cartoon. It seems like this would be more serious stuff. It would be great to try your hand on something different.

Of course, you were probably intending on something more comedic. I love the look on X's face. At least I recognize THAT character. I have no clue who this Spark Mandrill is. Whatever it is, it's a great picture!

Thank you, Egoraptor! I would always have a hard time using Icy Penguigo's Shotgun Ice against Spark Mandriller. Mostly because it was hard enough to get to Icy Penguigo just with the X-Buster. Rockman X was one of the best games I ever played, and my first. I will download this soon and play it and finally beat Sigma once and for all!!!! I did beat all 8 mavericks, though, but I never could save because, emulator noob. But this captures the intimidation the huge nuclear ape could present to Rockman X. And X is played by you. Well done, my friend. Also, if I were you, I would try to start again with Rockman X for Game Grumps with Mr. Sexbang. We do all miss Mr. Tron, though.

Thanks again, Eckitron v.K-176
The Cheeto God

awesome artwork! and if you make the animation, do spark mandrill syndrome!

"i'm explodin" -spark mandrill, the completionist episode 1