Reviews for "-Jumper 2-"

epic
also gd (geometry dash) sucks

Lives up easily to the original one.

Wow. Love how different it sounds from the original at the beginning. Cute synths and really bright tone to everything, including the bass and pads. I definitely start to recognize it by around the 1-minute mark, and the ongoing energy and melodic themes help it maintain the feel of the original too. I especially like the quirky synth at the breakdown at 1:48. The mixing is strong with this one, too, although at times I thought you could've done something more interesting with the drums. The final melody at 3:15 has a great victorious vibe about it. The ending was a little sudden, although it's certainly a loopable track. Nice work, WF! ^_^

8-bit vibe kinda thing, amazing song! :)

Awwwww! So HAPPY!