Reviews for "-Jumper 2-"

This revitalized take on the song is so interesting. I can tell that it's Jumper, but it's also its own complete new thing. Not only does it prove your versatility in being able to portray the same song in two completely different ways, it reprises your progress as an artist who's gone from a spunky young chiptuner to a master of his craft. Albeit a little repetitive, that's something I would expect from a Jumper redux, and everything else makes up for it.

I'm gonna be honest, I didn't really like the original Jumper all that much, but this most definitely leaves a lot more pleasant taste in my mouth (or..ears, I guess?), nice work. :)

Good, Ima make a demon with this song after I can create levels in GD! ;D :D -Mine Turtle

WaterFlame, you are the best composer, my favourite, i checking about you in Wikipedia and listening these best songs... Your musics is the reason of me to play GD

Gorgeous!

I love how it is different from the first jumper. It has am electronic - 8bit feel that I really appreciate. I also love how it's really upbeat at times. Overall 5 stars.