For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 202 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "-Jumper 2-"

Just a perfect as the first

I don't know why, but this song sounds like something that you would put in the end credits of a game... also, I really really like it because it makes me really happy inside.

*GD community starts work* :)

I'm jumpin again

so fun and happy and nostalgic (reminds me of battletown!) but seems more like an alternate version of jumper rather than a sequel--nothing wrong with that, just not what i was expecting from the title haha. to me, what makes jumper recognizable has always been the syncopated rhythm more so than the melody itself. would love to hear a "jumper 2" that still has that syncopation but has a different, more complex and evolved melody+structure than the original, kinda like what you did with clutterfunk part 2. still, i really love this! made my day to see "jumper 2" pop up in my youtube recommendations :)