Reviews for "Locust Toybox - Crayon Miracle"

Very great chilling music :D

This music is very good, I seems perfect for those lay back days :P. It had a great rhythm and a great guitar beat. I think this would be great to listen to for those long computer work days :P. Great job, please make more great music :D.

moo5000

your right this song is for chillin!lol in the beginning i bet some people thought this song was gonna Be retarded but after :011 it got ALOT better :D!

awesome song

this song makes my day, mind, heart and soul feel good and complete......like a good breakfast! It's relaxing too!

AWESOME

I'm gonna use this on my demo reel. Also for those wondering I THINK lol im not sure but the rhythm guitar is a simple riff of the A power chord (5 th fret) then a D power chord ( 10th fret) the little solo is just a jam on the D major scale

e----14---12-9------------------9-
b10--------------12-10--12--------10
g---------------------
d---------------------
a---------------------
e----------------------

Thats just the gyst of it. listen to it and play by ear.
There you go you musically impaired people lol.

McDonalds :p

At the end, it sounds like you can say "bada ba ba ba, I 'm lovin it."