Reviews for "Wheelman trailer"

cool

cant wait for the movie. looks like somethin kids WB would play

WOW!

go wheelman! nice trailer. An Idol of driver perhaps?...NAH! 2 thumbs up!

Now this is GREAT animation!

OrtizAnimationZ..... This name will truly become a household name in the history of Flash Movies. Everything about this short film is good. The Animation is definitely top-notch, and some of the smoothest I've ever seen for a Flash film, and the sound and musically totally fit the feel of the film. I really can't wait to see the ENTIRE film! It's definitely going to be worth the wait.

Once again...

...OrtizAnimation blows me away with incredible graphics, animation and sound!! Keep it up, soon enough I'll be trying to copy that 3d technique you've mastered. After seeing this I'll be back to the drawing board, making some wild new flash, your work is truley inspiratinal!!! And as for the the misguided veiwers at atom films... We will both get our revenge!!! ha ha!! 1.

Ortiz did it again!

Another piece of art from Ortiz. Great graphics and the soundtrack really fits in! Wheelman rocks!
But i liked the original rolling darkness better because it was longer. where did it go?