Reviews for "Zelda: Lazy Link"

AMAZING

I remember playing that one!!! that one zelda was awesome!!!!! =D keep up the good work
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one ever reads this part.

This is awsome, I really never though of what would have happend if it was not for link.

LOL. That was freakin' awesome!!

This is what Zelda would be like if Link was lazy and didn't care. Link just wouldn't be Link... if he did NOTHING!! (cheesy reinactment... VERB! Its whatcha do!) (i had nothing to do with that saying. Thats why I said it was cheesy.)

pretty funny I do say!

M'yes, not the funniest, but it was funny! Bravo!

hehehehehe

lol link sleeps and lets his uncle do all the work lol