Reviews for "Zelda: Lazy Link"

GOOD WORK

i have to say that you did a excellent job on this.. I hope you make more incredible flash...:D

lmao

excelent job this is madddd funny hahahhaa his uncle took linnks place lmao keep up the work man.

alrighty then

ehhh its ok I guess. Making fun of link isn't cool but I admit it was pretty funny

Cactaur-Jack responds:

If I refused to make a video game parodie where the main character is riticuled, of dies, just because someone likes a particuler character and they would get mad. I would never be able to make any parodie's. there always has to be a butt end to a movie.

A Nice "What If" Piece of Humor

I'd actually wondered what would have happened if Link had listened to his uncle and not left the house... now I know. Straight-forward but very well executed, you kept it short which is a big part of why it works. Nice job.

you copied the original zelda for Snes.....

it was still good though...

Cactaur-Jack responds:

first of all, Zelda for the SNES wasn't the origonal, it was the third it he zelda series. and secondly, Have you ever even seen a vidoe game parodie before? most of them are sprite rips.