Reviews for "virtuapikey"

could it be that newground games arn't funny or...

...is it just this game suckz!!!
Drgonpico score: 5 u dork that game is lame!
Public score: dumbest game yet except that osama game school daze wake us wen its over zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

kerb responds:

how did they manage to get an internet connection into your caravan? surely most games that you play are likely look pretty lame on that old IBM 386 that your mum got in exchange for letting the local squaddies ride on her big old arse.

MEH

you have very little control over your guy so it makes playing the game tedious.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

go home and try again

This is bullshit.

What the fuck is this crap?The sound is fucking annoying man...

The art was magnificent!!!

I only liked the art but the game was not quite good! I think the author of this game should try to do some other type of games like Adventure, Action, etc.