Reviews for "virtuapikey"

the redneck version of Mike Tyson Knockout

its was ok... you depicted the "redneck" in the art very well...ths sound was ok..Violence was good...but you were limited to things you can do to the other person...maybe if you put like "specials", it would be a lil bit more interesting...BUT...other than that, the games pretty good to kill some time

Well it wasnt all that crappy??

it reminds me so much of punch out..I really liked the characters.

MOP's Official Reveiw

Possitive Points: Very nice and fluent drawing. Sound is of a high quality. It's even got a short story line to go with it.

Negative Points: Very limited to control use. Lacks a purpose and is VERY repiticious. Could also have a bit more length wise added to it.

Minor Details: Preloader is definately well thought up. Not many people would spend the time to draw something so minor in such a great manor.

Just to pint out, if your gonna draw the middle finger, at least make it look like a hand and not just a blob with a stick on the top.

Personal Thoughts: Short and not too flashy, but then again most fighting games are like that. Personally, I'm not a big knock-out fan anyways. Oh well, nice work anyways.

ok

i do agree that u should have made it without the outline and with a person. other than that it was ok.

Bof

A little gadget, not more.