Reviews for "virtuapikey"

Those are chavs, mate....

It is a good game, but those weren't pikeys. Pikeys are of celtic or northern descent, incestuous and all called McNaughton or Crawford. Those things were Chavs, I'm surprised you don't know. It is still good, though.

...

His game are not the most bad game that I played before and that really can't do a good occupation. And originality your player's graphic.

Ok...

This is a bit annoying. The person you play as is a large thick white line, and it gets in the way quite alot. The controls are also a bit wierd. I agree with the last reviewer: the author makes it sound better than what it is.

Preety fun but alittle boring after Awile

It a ok game tho but a little boring after just siting there geting hit the ezat same spot.

Quite good but gets borring

Quite good but gets borring half way through all you have to do is keep pressing space BORRING.