Reviews for "virtuapikey"

it ok but a little hard

its ok but a little hard to block the punch imiditly after like the computer does all the time

Reminds me of a boxing game but better theme

It reminds me of those 3d boxing gamnes in the arcade but the theme is a lot better for this

good

very good game but one complaint it could be a wee bit harder and a bit more levels otherwise good job dude.

fun but easy

fun game but you'l beat it quickly

Fun, fun, fun...........

The characters were hilarious, the fighting was fun, it was just too easy. I also noticed you used Eminem's character Jimmy Smith Jr. from 8Mile as a parody for one of your characters, that was funny shit, ya can't get more white-trash than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!