Reviews for "virtuapikey"

Good Game!

Nice, game there but i didnt quite understand the loading part? A bottle what for? Anywayz a nice game and good luck to you in the future!

Fun

Beat it first try, but was still good.

This Rocks!

One of the best flash games I've ever seen at Newgrounds. I love punch out, and your idea for the "plot" is hilarious. Also, the graphical style is great (that background looks really good). One thought: If you included a different background for each oponent (they could all be places in the carnival), it would add some variety, and would make the player feel like the were going to the "next level".

You got talent

You shulde make a real game. THATS how great this is.

Beautiful!

By far, THE BEST game I have EVER played here on Newgrounds! The gameplay was very smooth and the animation was great! This was such a professional game, that I believe you could package this and sell it. This is a legitamate all-around 10. The interactivity, a 10, which you can't give to most movies on NG. The violence factor is a 10 of course because you're beating the living fuck out of these Pikeys. Then the rest, Humor, Sound, Style and Graphics are all bonafide 10's!!!!!!! I dig this shit and I'm definetly putting this in my favorites!