For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "virtuapikey"

Mullets?

I had to agree with LeviathanCN, I was also kinda bummed that there wasn't any mullets. But other than that it was a great game.

It was ok

Good Ol' Punch Out with trailer trash in the boxers places. I didn't see that many mullet so I was kinda sad aboot this so I gave it a 7.

Good Game

Not that great but somthin 2 do when your bored, i wish that there were more reactions when you hit the pikeys...

not bad

could be better needs alot fo work.Not bad for starting work.

heh. nice.

pretty good game...played kind of slow because it was just the same thing over and over. but it was pretty challenging and had a funny story. nice introduction too. good job.