Reviews for "G-Spot"

Good, but I think it needs a bit more impact on the drop.
:D

aight thanks

i Like it

Thanksssss!

I can hear the bonfire aspect haha

xD see!

It's alright. I feel like it could use a bit more depth and variation. The drop's melody also has some room for improvement, but other than that, pretty good song. :)

SpeTheof responds:

Sorry about that =D Thanks for the kind words though, I'm really starting out with these genres

ye... meh.
the song feels like it's generally low cut / badly mastered, and is kind of empty I guess.
Sound design : wtf are those horns ? the lead is very screamy in the intro. I think the sound design is too simple in general, for example at 02:04. But chords are great and melodious.

So overall what you need to work on is mix/mastering, sound design, and working on filling entirely the song. Chords are nice tho

SpeTheof responds:

agreed, thanks for the review! I know my mixing sucks atm since i am still trying to learn dubstepish songs, about the horn, i think it gives a pretty good feeling and I love the sound of trumpets and tuba's and real instruments in general, so the only thing i disagree is the sound design, since i tried to give the song something different. Filling the song more would just hurt it in many points, I wanted to leave it simple, maybe a few spots here and there need something more but that's just about it.