Reviews for "G-Spot"

ye... meh.
the song feels like it's generally low cut / badly mastered, and is kind of empty I guess.
Sound design : wtf are those horns ? the lead is very screamy in the intro. I think the sound design is too simple in general, for example at 02:04. But chords are great and melodious.

So overall what you need to work on is mix/mastering, sound design, and working on filling entirely the song. Chords are nice tho

SpeTheof responds:

agreed, thanks for the review! I know my mixing sucks atm since i am still trying to learn dubstepish songs, about the horn, i think it gives a pretty good feeling and I love the sound of trumpets and tuba's and real instruments in general, so the only thing i disagree is the sound design, since i tried to give the song something different. Filling the song more would just hurt it in many points, I wanted to leave it simple, maybe a few spots here and there need something more but that's just about it.

Please reach out to me! I love the song so much and rlly want to get it on my yt channel!!! I haven't started it yet but im still looking for songs to use for my intro

SpeTheof responds:

Thanks! u can go for it, just credit my youtube channel in description xD

Pretty damn nice, but that title is stupid as fuck just so you know. Makes you look like that clown meme that's circulating around right now.

SpeTheof responds:

Strongly disagreed about the title part, i think it expresses the song pretty well, think your ears as the G-Spot of a womans genital.

Good, but I think it needs a bit more impact on the drop.
:D

aight thanks

Wait, did you just really call this traack *"G-Spot"* ??? xD
Actually pretty good, I decided to follow you c:

Yeh why not xD Thanks!