Reviews for "Sanctuary of the Forsaken God"

Listened and Now Reviewing

I have been listening to your stuff for a good while, but I was just zipping through Newgrounds giving out scores and trying to get my experience points deposited as quickly as possible. So now that I have actual free time I am reviewing audios, including some of MaestroRage's that I haven't reviewed yet. Now then I'm sorry to hear about your mother, my respects to her and yourself. This is one piece I've heard by you that is really captivating and that loops quite nicely. To tell the truth here it really sounds like a funeral piece (which is something I've been looking for for a while now) it's soothing yet depressing at the same time. A very captivating piece of music based on feeling...... I'm going to need a moment to gather my thoughts... so I bid you farewell and congratulate you on such a magnificent piece.

| The-Great-One |

Cosmos8942 responds:

Funeral piece...yep, more or less dreary...that is what I wanted. Though I will admit that I had no idea that anybody still listened to those "below 4" pieces that I sometimes submit. Stuff like this is not easy for me though as I am normally a easy-going guy. But I am glad that you liked it...pity I didn't notice your review till now though.

-AJ-