Reviews for "Mmm..Mountains"

How comes EVERYONE but ME draws good?

If i got one year to draw this picture by myself i would fail. Damn good pic BTW. Mountains tastes GOOD :>

Shadoworen117 responds:

Take classes or watch beginner lessons on youtube!! And keep practicing even though you think you suck!
Aside from that, I'm glad you like my piece! :) It has plenty and plenty of room for improvement, just to show you that I feel the same way you feel about really really really REALLY amazing artists out there.

WOW

my head just exploded from pure awesomeness,good work!

Shadoworen117 responds:

Thank you!! Sorry about your head! I'm sure the awesomeness will put it back together for you if it didn't already! :)

HELL'O'SYCCC ARTWORK

FU**ING BLOWS MAH MIND MAN TOTALLY AWSOME

lol, glad you like. More art at http://shadoworen117.deviantart.com/

lol

xD you can see your fingerprint but it acutally great work

Shadoworen117 responds:

haha it's actually a brush fingerprint I used on photoshop, but I thought it added a nice touch. PUN Not intended. lol

Dude

This thing would be SICK in a game, maybe not too serious of a game, maybe like kingdom hearts or something along those lines, serious but not like silent hill serious. But anyways back to my point, this looks extremely badass. You did a great job on his arms and body and the head and face look sick, its like menacing but at the same time, not too overwhelming. Great work.