Reviews for "Lady Vengeance"

Perfection

I sir haven't the words enough for the greatness of this beauty

Sweet

It looks good in both portrait and landscape. Ten stars for you.

*Sniffle*

This is a beautiful drawing. The detail is simply gorgeous. Glad to meet someone who appreciated this film, I know so many people who loved OldBoy then said this movie was terrible by comparison because it wasn't "Over the top" enough. Honestly this was one of the few movies that managed to have me in tears a bit at the end, arguably the best dramatic film in ages.

So yeah, good to find another kindred spirit and someone with such talents to paint a tribute to it. Good going, mate.

PandaGogo responds:

Amen! I loved Oldboy, but this one was heart wrenching. Just because it didn't have the whole Oedipus Rex Greek tragedy-from-hell suffering on the outside going didn't make it less powerful. I loved it, and it made me cry too. Although, when she smashed her face in the cake I lol'd, then I cried 'cause it was so sad. Lol.

perfect

this is a true piece of art
really, you did an amazing job

Bravo!...

You sir are a fantastic artist!