Reviews for "Sonic lazer fight demo"

no sound!?

omg i dont even know why some people giving this game points for his sound...so weird

WTF?

Dude, you totally stole the enemies right from NES's Legend Of Zelda what the HELL is wrong with you?

But the game isn't to bad.

Not a bad little demo.

For a demo version this isn't bad, I hope you can make this into a full version as it would make quite a good game.

It obviously needs sound both in BG music and SFX.

More enemies are needed, in better quality graphics would be good, also these enemies need to cover the whole playable area not just the top half of the screen. Also if these enemies came in a more steady flow then it would be nice.

But one thing I think that would be good is including gravity in them, make it so that when you press up the rocket boosters push Sonic up but when you let go gravity floats you slowly down. I think you know what I mean.

Not Bad

This is almost as good as a game I played on the Nokia 3310. Could've had obstacles for an tiny bit more of a challenge.

WOW!!

lets all hold right+ctrl and move up and down in the top inch of the screen i gave you a 10 for humor for having the guts to put this up