For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Sonic lazer fight demo"

FAIL

Zelda sonic shooting lazers out of his hand = FAIL but its only a demo

My god!!!

Not too good!

Damn, That was hard!

Sonic and the enemies from zelda 1? I'm sorry man, it really doesn't go together, not that I'm saying I have anything against you combining sonic with Zelda, it seems like something that someone were to randomly pull out of your ass, "OH HEY! IM THINKING OF... SONIC... AND... ZELDA... YEAH!... AND LAZERS!"

Sorry man, the game is WAY TOO easy, it's impossible to die, you can only die whenever the fuck you feel like it (or if your not paying any attention to your computer screen, I seriously can't even picture a 3 year old losing at this.) Don't get me wrong, I like the idea... alright maybe not, but the game definetly could have been better... I mean sonic and LAZERS? Since when the fuck DID sonic have lazers? I know its creative and all that shit, but that's like "HEY LETS GO AND TAKE MARIO, AND INSTEAD OF SHOOTING FIREBALLS FROM HIS HAND, HOW BOUT WE MAKE IT SHOOT OUT OF HIS DICK!?" Im Sorry man. I don't wanna sound like a dick, I just had to review this, I wouldn't even count this as a demo, cuz if the demo is that BAD I dont wanna see the full version, it seems like more of a test. Which should not be released on NG, more like a little download. Anyways, sorry for the negative review, I had to give my honest oppinion. Although good luck on your future games/movies.

????????????

this is soooooo hard

oh wait NOOOT!!!! it shud be harder

OH BOY!

I'M SO HUNGRY, I CAN EAT AN OCTOROK!