Reviews for "Sonic lazer fight demo"

lol octorocks from the legend of zelda!

This is old...

First, Sonic needs some kind of like, three-frame movement animation to simulate wind. Faster enemies and more various enemies, like bees and other classic sonic enemies. Bosses, naturally required in any shooter. Maybe instead of rocket boots put sonic inside a ship or something? Or maybe some kind of mecha suit a la Iron Man? The animation needs to be faster and more in-depth of course, like putting different backgrounds with each new level after every boss. Bosses can just be Eggman fights, just pick good ones and then turn Eggman sideways so that he's facing Sonic. Or not.... whatever. More variety in weapons. You could use chaos jewels as pickups that give different types of weapons. A life counter would be nice. Oh, put more enemies in more spots and have some of them moving a lot faster than others. The screen can be an automatic side-scroller with the same movement controls. As for music and sound-effects, it's not hard to find things. Seriously, you could use F-Zero's theme for Big Blue if you wanted to, and lazer and explosion sfx's from like Starfox or.... well, any shooter. Just take things. You're already doing a spin-off of something people are familiar with, so nobody really cares where your material comes from. Anyway, you made this a long time ago, so you may not even care anymore. But if you decide to pick it back up then I hope I helped.

Demo?

This'll need a ton of work. Keep trying.

simple

i was was writeing this review wall i was playing i just moved sonic down and it actually workd make enemies attack from below FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too easy

here's a suggestion: try making enemies atack from bellow