Reviews for "Sonic lazer fight demo"

what

mate mate mate that was crap (i cant say much i dont even have flash) it was just nothing happened and it dose'nt end ya should have lifes and it should end when u get to a sertant level.

ya wont some ideas rip of the powerpuff girls always good for a larf make them die..

Basic, but it's a start

ditto. if that's a demo, as you say, it could be good. maybe.

needs sound first

looks like you may be on to something here. just jazz it up with the useual side scrolling stuff (powerups rtc.) and try to think up something original too. i like it

Too slow and too easy

Make the gam though

The full version should be great

Could you change the controls? I can't fire because the control key brings up my start menu. Maybe you could change it to the space bar.