Reviews for "ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy"

w00t

great song. i realy liked the piano interlude. and the bass. ahhhhhhh. 5'
d

Rockin...

You are the man. You win Newgrounds. In fact, you have already won Newgrounds. There is no turning back after the second page!

Awesome song! I loved the drums, I would have wanted them to be a bit more clear, as they were a bit muddy.

I love that square lead, it seems to cut right into my soul!!

You are the man! You have restored my faith in Newgrounds and made all the noobs happy. Thank you, oh god of all that is Newgrounds AP, for submitting this track.

The problem is, it only goes downhill from here >:). Once you have 2 pages, you must fill 'em all. Also, thanks for a full length track and not one of you "mini-tracks" you seem to love so much.

Did you master? Cause if you did, its a waste. The only one that will notice will be B0UNC3 and other artists. You could get away as a commercial artist if you did master. And I don't mean mix, I mean master.

Awesome song, you still win and rock forever. 5'd and downloaded and put on my professional electronica playlist!

Amazing

Another amazing audio track! I'm suprised it's not a Diamond Track. What do you use to make the audio tracks.

This is sweet!

The melody was very nice. Good synths. You use basically the same synth or synths in a song, but you change it with melodies and effects. Which make it sound original! Nice beginning synth as well, sort of trance like. Love the piano, it sort of adds variety too the song. I think there should be vocals, because it sounds like somthing is missing. Overall, it's great! Keep up the good work px9!

-Pulse6-

Very nice.

Finally after a long awaited song, this one was worth it. Great job on the synths and beats.

That's all I have to say.. good job again.