For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy"

Impressive

You and your music have no equal, keep it coming.

-.- nice

your like the best one here in ng
you just need that one song to
kick @$$

hey this a pretty good piece

really catchy stuff in here man. I love the synths and everything. You do an excellent job at recording everything and making it sound clear. tho I couldn't hear the bass synth all to well. really flows well and everything. The piano riff at the later half of the track has a great tone. may be a bit on the generic side and it would be nice to see you try something different outside of DnB and video game music. I'm sure you would do a great job at it.

It's good

i'm not really in to drum n bass but this is good i like it. it's probably cause it sounds like a video game also. It has been a while since you put music on here. more than a year but a guess it was worth the wait...i haven't reviewed ya stuff since like late 2004 or early 2005 which is a long time but i've always thought your songs were great. it's nice seeing you come back a few times to put music on here

later

-kiara

Really Generic.

I liked the concept of the song and all. I liked the 303-ish synths swirling too. I sort of had he feeling that the synths maxed out the drums a bit. The kick drum was a sort of weak thump. You should of used the MCLASS Compressor with the drums a bit better.

3/5

ParagonX9 responds:

Hmm I used the MClass on bass and drums alot..
And Sidechained the bass with the kickdrum
so that the kick would still punch abit
more.. You can also hear the bass fading
away very quickly when the Kick drops.
I couldnt find a kick that would fit
better than this one..

But thanks anyways for the review =)
-ParagonX9