Reviews for "Doody The Clown"

EEEVVVIIILLL!!!

EVIL! EVIL! EVIL! YUKKY!!

Watch this now!

Really funny movie. only thing wrong with it is that the movie starts automatically after the preloader is done. Otherwise, great movie. Good compression/quality rate too.

YAY DOODY

hahahahaha!

PURE COMEDY!!!!!

oh man, i could not stop laughing over this cartoon. even at work i was laughing to myself just thinking about it for quite a while. this has got to be one of the funnyest things ive ever seen on newgrounds. all these christian, 12 year old, goody-two-shoes mother fuckers who dont like this can eat my fucking cock. this was awesome!!! i loved that elite disco music when he puts on the doody belt, that was totaly perfect. and when he started spanking his ass i nearly shit MY pants laughing!!! make more PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

this is "shit"

great job make more

P.S you do get my joke right?