Reviews for "Doody The Clown"

Ummm...

Er, alrighty then. I was kinda disturbed and I didn't really find it all that funny.

Speachless

Honestly i dont know what to say great job on making what you wanted but it was just so disturbing i almost wanted to shut if off before it finished.

What the...

That was complete shit (no pun intended.) The graphics and sound were bad. I have no idea why someone think it's "hilarious."

a true classic

Fuck man, ive been watching this movie every other week or so for a year now, and it makes me miss the old newgrounds, the one where the REAL funny stuff was here all the time, like john brett movies and reading rainbow series and barney the m0lest0r, and...and....and....lol all the old goodies.

Dogbutt this movie ownz, and i always give it 5's, true classic, thanks man.

"get me a loaf of bread and a dozen eggs" ROFLMAO

Stupid, sick, and tasteless

Retarded, made me want to kick the maker of the movie